As part of PIRL expansion we are more than happy to announce and welcome in our family our South Korean friends and new PIRL Team Members. They are complete team of various expertise that will work towards introducing PIRL to the South Korean Crypto Community and Investors.
Who are they?
They are a team of blockchain professionals who run industrial scale mining operation in Korea and Vietnam. Currently they are operating about 7000 Mining rigs.
They have deep knowledge and experience in all aspects of the blockchain technology and investment environment in South Korea.
Seo, Dong Chan @MasterSeo
- 5 years Managing in IT Corp.
- Mining CryptoCurrency since 2015
- Fluency in Korean & English
- Korean Community Manager
Jeon, Yeong Deok @JobMoses
- 3 years Managing in Korean Mining Corp.
- 3 years Leading on Mining and BlockChain Korean Community.
- Korean Market Research & Adv
- Korean Translator
- 20 years Experience in Electronic Design, Automation Control.
- 15 years Experience in Programming and IT.
- 8 years experience in Realtime Applications.
- 4 years experience in Trading, Mining and Researching about Blockchain.
- Korean Community Tech Advisor.
Lee, Won Pyo @Mr.Flowers
- 3 years Marketing
- Fluency in Korean & Japanese
- Korean Community Marketing.
Lee, Joo Seong
- 4 Years experience service design, team and project management
- 5 years experience design for visual, product, ux
- Korean Community Web & Adv Designer
- Korean Community Marketing
Introducing PIRL to South Korea
A detailed plan is built towards PIRL expansion in South Korea. Our team based there will start by translating the PIRL universe to Korean and setting up PIRL communication channels on popular social medias used by Korean crypto and investor communities.
They will build a community, keep them informed about latest progress on PIRL and work with established Masternode investment platforms and their mining corporation to provide access to all aspects of PIRL.
The team will attend the South Korean Blockchain Summit on behalf of PIRL and work towards building partnerships, PIRL adoption and listing on major Korean exchanges.